Snooker Tips by Talisman
Genuine snooker tips by Talisman. These quality snooker and pool cue tips are used by many professionals such as ronnie O'Sullivan.
We are pleased to now offer as an optional extra to your custom cue.
This tip is one of the best tips money can buy, and they are used by many of the worlds top professionals in both pool and snooker. The tip is made from 11 layers of finest pigskin and will change your game for the better, once you have tried one there is no going back!! Unlike the cheaper tips, these can last for years with almost no mushrooming and a very consistent contact. This tip is designed for snooker so the layers do not seperate like the larger ones.
Fitted/ please add £10 to your order
The KAMUI tip consists of 100% pig skin. During the unique manufacturing process, kamui utilize a lower chemical content to maintain a higher porosity in the pig skin.
KAMUI delivers high porosity.
- More Chalk. Kamui tips hold more chalk because it has a higher porosity than competitors. More chalk returns less miss cues.
- Less Mushroom . A cue tip with less porosity lacks the ability to “come back” to its original shape and will harden quickly. Because Kamui is 100% pigskin some mushrooming is inevitable, but the process allows the tip to return to normal shape after play, providing longevity.
- KAMUI is on target.
- More Control. Increased spin on the cue ball means increased control of your play. Our tip provides the ability for more spin with less force. With other snooker tips, the need to exert more energy causes a loss in control of your body movement and aim precision. KAMUI™ will afford you a reliable cue speed with the benefit of maintaining cue ball accuracy.
- More Reliability. You can hit more center-side with the KAMUI tip, limiting miss cues
- More Coverage. The added spin the KAMUI tip will bring the cue ball offers longer distance with less speed and more precision
- KAMUI decreases deflection.
- More Friction. Holding more chalk equates to more friction therefore more “grip”
- More Accuracy. Let’s face it. It’s tough to hit the same point of the cue ball time and again. By limiting deflection the cue ball will move more consistently and therefore more accurately
View video here on www.kamuitips.com/
Exit snooker tips and return to homepage